Ok, that is not the real meaning for these initials, but they explain in an easier way what this concept is about
SEO aka Search Engine Optimization, is a way to get your brand known by the right people on the Internet. Basically, it is a free way to discover what are the best keywords to get your page on top of the search engines.
This, of course, depends of what type of product you are selling. So, an important part of your product development plan should be taking into consideration all of these helpful options. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
– Monitor your status: Know the characteristics of your visitors and where they are coming from. Also, the hits you get each day.
– Keywords: Consider the words that best fit your company, but don’t go overboard. That is why they are called KEY words. If you use every word in the dictionary, they are just words.
– Come back to you: In every page of your website, insert a link that goes to another part of your website or social media. What goes around, comes around.
– Sitemap: Make it easy for your visitor to find everything that they are looking for.
– Images: Insert interesting and unique images. There is a chance that people might end up in your homepage just for that.
– Create good content: If what you are writing and describing in your page is interesting, the readers will soon follow.
Can you think of anything else to add to this list? Are we not following some of our own tips? Tell me!
Call 1 888 276 56 88